cSpectate complaints  (Read 208 times)

GPREZQ

cSpectate complaints
« on: December 02, 2018, 00:08 »
We are asking for all of your HELP and , IDEAS  to what we as admins should do to people who just sit in spectate for over 2 maps like making it their home instead of playing .. We are getting a lot of complaints due to this issue ,  so we are asking for ALL of your IDEAS  to what you all think we should do to the ones that take advantage of this . DO NOT REPLY on here unless you are serious we are trying to help you all as players as well as us admins . thank you all have a wonderful day HAPPY GAMING

Krellsan

Re: cSpectate complaints
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 07:31 »
The question is wrong. Who really interferes with spectators? That one, who can not go to the specs, because he does not like how the game goes, and he waits for a chance to spoil the balance of the enemy team with an equalizer, and join his own team, when the strong players are moved?
Or waiting in the specs for winjoin?
In fact, everything is quite simple and difficult at the same time. Just need to kick inactive players from the map - not into the spectators, but completely from the server, if they return - they will enter later. And for those who sit in the spectators - the only thing you need - to enter a test: if a word "demorec" typed. If that not happened, then the timer goeZ on, with a warning and countdown.
But... kicking people will not help, and gave us nothing more, than complaints and offenses, and complete inconvenience. People just start to go out from where they are not welcomed.
Personally, for me. I sit in spectators very often. I often write demos, often just chatting, because I don’t want to spoil balance, or play on the team with which I took a chance to play.
So. my point - Changes are good when they are for the good, not for better, and not for the sake of change. If it's works fine - no need to brake it. for just one complain. So, who's asking?

GPREZQ

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 12:36 »
WRONG !!!!!!!!  , this is not a post for a debate but some kind of  a solution ,  and as far as using the spectate for win joining  that one is easy kick with warning  ,and then a nice ban if it continue !!!!!!!!!!! We do not like to ban or kick we just want to make you all happy with a solution this is not a post for a debate or put your complaints here it is  to fix an issue not to make one happy gaming see you in game if you all can't figure this out an get along then as admins we will just do what you don't want us to do . oh yeah and when an admin does there job in here when YOU ARE WRONG AND KNOW IT PLEASE don't whine about it  you have only  yourself to blame if that happens  WE WANT YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY, and we as admins are  just doing what is asked and required as admins .................and do not ask who it is we as admins know thank you krell for your statement  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:41 by GPREZQ »

Krellsan

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 12:56 »
lol. i am not whined a post before, just noticed - it's not that simple.

next - you know, that i am know, that i wrong, and i know that?  2xlol. GP you drunk, sorry? i am not judge or questioning any admins kick or ban actions instead of mleko's ban. that one hurts my butt alot, but i am deal with it.

third. no admin can be ingame 24\7 so winjoin kick cannot be so easy as you typed it here.

in four, without debate or discussion there will be no solution. then i dunno what for this post is. sorry.

Ps. why this post shared, not closed just for admins chating?

GPREZQ

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 12:59 »
HI krell no I do not drink >:(are you drunk  ::)  and  no one said you were  :)  omg   ??? we   have not one issue with you so far  at all !!!!!!!!   :)) :) but thank you for replying look all we want is peace in the servers , that is all , and as far as a debate is can be solved, but without putting anyone down  just put what you think can HELP with the spectating issue  !!!!!!!!  I have a great idea SPECTATE  FOR ADMINS ONLY that would solved this !!!!!!!!!!! Just saying  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 13:31 by GPREZQ »